Since our client works from home, participating in many video calls, a functional workspace was a MUST.
- Plenty of natural light for mental energy and well-lit video calls as well as light control for adjusting glare and climate control as the day progressed.
- The ability to sit/stand at her desk throughout the day
- An enviable back drop for video calls that represents professionalism and her personal style
The Perfect Personal Retreat
Since our client needs a break with quiet time to herself, a personal lounging area was a MUST.
- A “go to” spot that’s all her own when she wants to read, work on her laptop on her lap, take a nap or just enjoy a cup of coffee
- A personal beverage center so she doesn’t have to go downstairs for refreshments
A Serene Escape for Wellness
Since our client needs to decompress from her busy life and escape every day stressors in a healthy way, a relaxation area was a MUST.
- A private meditation area and yoga spot
- An inspiring environment with soft décor and lighting, conducive to her various moods.
Her wishes were our commands. We love unique projects and this was an exciting task to wrap our minds around. We put our “creative” on and went to work for the perfect multi-function space. How the NAI team delivered…